The Italian Data Protection Authority, with order n.229 of 08.05.2014 published in the Official Journal n.126 of the 03.06.2014, adopted the European directive concerning cookies, aiming at the usersâprivacy protection.
Therefore, the following information fulfills the duty of protecting the privacy of every user without compromising the navigation of the website you are visiting.
The following information could be updated, therefore we suggest visiting this page regularly.
In case you do not agree with these conditions, please do not use our services.
During your visit to our website, we may collect some data such as: IP address, the browser you are using.
If you use a mobile device, we may collect data regarding your device and your settings.
We may also collect data regarding you and your preferences.
The data collected are used and shared for:
- Bookings: your personal data are used to complete and manage your online booking and shared to third parties that are strictly related to your purchase;
- Customer assistance: we share your data with the customer service personnel for every necessity related to your purchase;
- Account Management: if you decide to create a User Account, the information you provide us with allows us to manage this function, and will allow you to use this service more easily and rapidly;
- Marketing activities: within the limits of the law, we use your information to send you news about products or services that may interest you. You can disable at any time the receiving of marketing communications by using the designated link.
- Other types of communications: according to the type of contact that you have given us, we may contact you via e-mail, mail, telephone or message whenever we may need to:
o Process your request
o Send you reminders for the completion of a booking/purchase
o Send you an invitation to express your opinion about the purchase made/service used
o Send you useful material for the use of the service/purchase
- Market researches: other additional information that you may share in the occasion of market researches, shall be sued exclusively under your permission;
- Detection and prevention of fraud: we may use the information you provided to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improvement of our services: your data shall be used to improve the quality of our services and the functionalities of our website.
Data sharing with third parties
In some cases it may be deemed necessary for us to resort to third-party service providers, acting and managing your data solely on our behalf.
The objective may be the simplification of the payment, marketing and advertising communications or analysis services.
Every third-party company is bound to confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your personal data for their own or other purposes.
We may share your data with the law enforcement authorities or other governmental authorities in cases provided for by law or if strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal activities.
We provide free applications for a wide range of mobile devices and an optimized version of our website for mobile.
These applications and the mobile website manage your personal data in the same way as in the website.
Cookies are data that a website collects in the browser of your computer or mobile device.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: used to provide the best possible service to the user.
Technical cookies are those that allow a better browsing experience. For example, they remember what you put in the cart or the language you prefer. These cookies donât need your authorization.
- Profiling cookies: they use your personal data to send you tailored advertising according to your preferences.
- Analytical cookies: these are the ones we use to optimize and improve our website and to ensure that the same is always interesting and relevant.
- Third parties cookies: used by third parties to visualize customized advertising on our website or other websites. Third parties might use also commercial cookies to show their products and services on our website.
Everyone can ask to be removed from the tracking of profiling and third-parties cookies.
For the management of information collected by third parties, please refer to the relative policies.
To ensure greater transparency, we report below the website address of the various policies and cookie management modalities that might be used in this website.
Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configurazione): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configurazione): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin informativa: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Analytics Cookies: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Adwords & Google Remarketing Cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Yandex Metrica: https://legal.yandex.com/privacy/
It is also possible to manage third-parties cookies that go along with these policies with this website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
Our cookies may have variable duration. In particular session cookies: they are valid only for the duration of a single research or navigation session and they disappear when closing the browser, while persistent cookies have variable duration.
The maximum duration of some cookies of this category is 5 years.
You can delete all the cookies from the browser at any time.
To change the configuration of profiling cookies, click on the above mentioned links.
Moreover, the main browser can be set in order not to accept cookies.
Please keep in mind that the deactivation of cookies may cause navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the impossibility of using some of the functionalities of the website.
Here below you will find the deactivation modalities of cookies for the main browsers.
For cookies setting in browsers different from the above mentioned, please refer to the information documents provided by the creator of the browser.
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Click âToolsâ in the menu bar and select âInternet Optionsâ
- Click âPrivacyâ in the top part
- Drag the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Firefox 4.0+
- click âToolsâ in the menu bar
- select âOptionsâ
- click âPrivacyâ
- check mark âTell sites I do not want to be trackedâ
- Google Chrome
- Click the âChrome menuâ on the tool bar of the browser.
- Select âSettingsâ
- At the bottom, click âShow advanced settingsâ.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- In the "Cookies" section select âIgnore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set."
- Safari 5.0
- Click the "Safari" menu and select "Preferences"
- Click the "Security" menu
- In the "Accept cookies" section select if you want to accept cookies always, never or only from visited sites.
In every case it is possible to refer to the support of the main browser creators:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND THEIR MANAGEMENT IT IS POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE ENGLISH WEBSITE WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG.
ATTENTION: if you continue navigating in our website, we will assume that you accept the cookies that the system will install.